Friday, March 30, 2012

Blue Lagoon Candlesticks, Saved From the Holidays!



These candleholders have served our home well and I simply hate to part with them. I have used them for the Christmas holidays all the way thru to New Years. As you can see they are a shimmering silver. So, since I'm on this recycling kick and decided to spray paint them with Rust-Oleum Painter's Touch Ultra Cover 2X in Lagoon. The Lagoon color fits perfectly right into my dining room and brings out the teal tones in my mirror. I opted to keep them all and use them for the spring - the Lagoon color does look stunning against the plain old pine mantel. Color can uplift your home and the joy of recycling is great too!

Project Materials
*Drop Cloth
*Candleholders
*Cover nearby items to protect them from spray mist
*Apply one coat of Painter's Touch Ultra Cover 2X to each candleholder
*Allow to dry 30 minutes
*Apply second coat within an hour or after 48 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment